[DeTomaso] Fuel injection system and brakes question

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:52:16 EST 2015

By saying it was the Bomb, means that it is very good, very reliable, I
used them on my race cars,
there are no moving parts, just electronics, the only thing that moves is
the wheel bolted to the end of the crank,
the fixed in place sensor picks it up as it passes.
https://electromotive.com/

Great system.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   By saying it was the Bomb, means that it is very good, very reliable, I
   used them on my race cars,
   there are no moving parts, just electronics, the only thing that moves
   is the wheel bolted to the end of the crank,
   the fixed in place sensor picks it up as it passes.
   A A [1]https://electromotive.com/
   Great system.
   Michael Shortt

   On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Konrad Szwab <[2]kszwab at gmail.com>