[DeTomaso] Fuel injection system and brakes question

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:46:54 EST 2015

Hey Scott,

Could you please be so kind to describe a bit
http://www.saccrestorations.net/pantera-caliper-upgrade-kit-for-stock-rotors/

My concerns:

1. I am cheap (yeah, I know, I should not be a Pantera owner, but it is an
imperfect world)
2. I am trying not to get killed
3. If I purchase this kit, will I lose the e-brake ? (some Toyota loving
ass will fail the car at inspections)
4. If I have to keep the stock calipers for e-brake, can I buy just a front
kit ? (#1 and #3 come to mind)

Thanks,

-------------- next part --------------
   [1]http://www.saccrestorations.net/pantera-caliper-upgrade-kit-for-stoc
   k-rotors/
   My concerns:
   1. I am cheap (yeah, I know, I should not be a Pantera owner, but it is
   an imperfect world)
   2. I am trying not to get killed
   3. If I purchase this kit, will I lose the e-brake ? (some Toyota
   loving ass will fail the car at inspections)
   4. If I have to keep the stock calipers for e-brake, can I buy just a
   front kit ? (#1 and #3 come to mind)
   Thanks,

   On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Scott Bell
     Where are you buying your Wilwood brakes from. 6K is INSANE!!!
     Please check-out some of our offerings. What is listed here is not
     all the kits we offer.
     SACC Restorations has the wideset range of brake products available
     for the Pantera at the best prices.
     Check some of them out at:
     [3]http://www.saccrestorations.net/brake-kits-1/
     Take care, Scott