[DeTomaso] Fuel injection system and brakes question

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:14:43 EST 2015

****From what I've read, there should be no difference in sound between a 4bbl fuel injection system and a 4bbl carb. The people who have commented that the lope was tamed have all installed IR injection systems. I have to wonder if a Weber would do the same? The conclusion that I took was that individual runner design reduces the lopinesss