[DeTomaso] Fuel injection system and brakes question

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:39:51 EST 2015

Hispec in the UK has some really good options for either separate e-brake calipers or combined, their brakes have to meet stringent UK MOT requirements to hold the car against a rolling road resistance, so you know they'll work.

http://www.hispecmotorsport.co.uk/

Also consider Sierra Racing Products for your calipers/rotors, Larry Stock's brake kits are based around Sierra calipers and I have them to install on the '74.

http://www.sierraracing.com/

Julian