[DeTomaso] The DeTomaso Email List

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 3 00:40:28 EST 2015

If you don't mind, I would like to share my observation of the public email
list.

Two years ago I had renew interest in getting 5177 back on the road.  From
old publications I had from the 80's when I bought the car, of course I
google POCA, but sorry to say, I found the website lacking and didn't pursue
POCA.  I did find the PI forum and became a member there.  From a query
there, It was suggested I acquire "the works".  It took be nearly a year to
discover the email list and then eventually got a copy.   Noticing that
there was valuable information to be obtained from the threads here, I
decided to become a POCA member.

Without the public email list, I never would considered joining POCA.  Now,
in my humble opinion, I wish there was a detail archive/forum, that could be
member access only as a incentive to become a POCA member.

Joe in NC