[DeTomaso] The DeTomaso Email List

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Nov 2 23:56:14 EST 2015

John,
That's right, I recall now that you were President during that period
and you worked hard to make sure things got done the way they did.
Thank you for clearing up my misconception.

And thank you for helping take care of the forum.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com