[DeTomaso] What's wrong with campaigning?

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 23:22:31 EST 2015

I think campaigning is GOOD and helpful in making intelligent choices.  What's so different now Judy?  In years past I recall Board Members not only endorsing their favorites of people running, and not only that, a Board Member who actually sent out personal letters to all 1000 or so members when he wished to endorse someone running. I think it's informative and interesting to read different peoples' perspectives on those who are running.  I say speak on!!!
Laurie