[DeTomaso] POCA ELECTION VOTING

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 23:13:04 EST 2015

All,

I won't debate or discuss the merits of the individual candidates.   I will
say that I'm quite pleased that the voting public is animated and
interested in the election, however.   There have been many years where apathy
reigned supreme; I believe there was one year where there were only something like
23 votes cast in total!

I applaud each of the candidates for stepping forward to serve.   Contrary
to what some have suggested, my own experience has been that it is *not* a
thankless job; people generally seem to appreciate the efforts put forth by
the various club volunteers, which is appropriate.   I feel that whoever wins
the election will find the resultant work to be rewarding and gratifying.

Good luck to all!