[DeTomaso] Fw: My thoughts about Michael Shortt for POCA president

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 18:05:07 EST 2015

I will say what others have said here before; do your campaigning privately and most of all DO NOT put anyone down for trying. The candidates have put their statements in the POCA Newsletter for all to read so nothing more needs to be said.  We've all seen - many of us who've been involved a lot longer than you have know exactly who've done things and who've not done - or more importantly somewhat hurt the club. Therefore we know all the people on the board way better than I believe you do.

NO MORE CAMPAIGNING!!!!!

Judy