[DeTomaso] Fw: My thoughts about Michael Shortt for POCA president

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:45:32 EST 2015

 I second that recommendation for Mr. Shortt. He's a doer. It's time for a
new generation of leaders.

On that note, however, I do not recommend Kathy Buckman for Membership
Director. Contrary to what Kathy has been telling people, she has not been
trained in any way by Judy to take over the position.

Judy McCartney has done a wonderful job and has an open mind when it comes
to new ideas. She deserves our vote.

Jeff Detrich