[DeTomaso] POCA ELECTION VOTING

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Nov 2 13:41:53 EST 2015

Dear Julian,

              Ahem.....     As a member of the Election Committee, I can
brief you.

             The previous voting service used for the Bylaws Election
failed at the last minute before the election.  A switch was quickly
made to Survey Monkey.   The computer guys told me that all was
transferred and all was fine.  An email blast was supposed to have been
sent yesterday about this.

              I received my SM notice yesterday and voted easily.  I
don't have an associate member so I cannot speak for that.

              If those of you with associate members are *not* getting
Survey Monkey voting links for both the member and associate member,
then I need to know so I can get that corrected.

                          Warmest regards, Chuck Engles