[DeTomaso] Tires for 7" Campys

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 12:30:36 EST 2015

David,

255/50?  I know of nobody making such tires and if they did, they would be WAY too tall.

I'm assuming you made a typo and meant 225/50?  Those would fit perfectly. Although they might be a bit happier on 8-inch wheels in the front, they should work fine on 7-inch wheels.

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone