[DeTomaso] Pantera 50th Anniversary

Michael Becker mikebecker679 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:14:34 EST 2015

Let's save Cleveland for the 351st ;)
Mike

-------------- next part --------------

   On Nov 2, 2015 7:08 PM, "Larry - Ohio Time" <[1]Larry at ohiotimecorp.com>
   wrote:

     Bill where else then Cleveland for the 50th????
     Larry (I would go) - Cleveland
     The POCA elections are in full swing andA  I have cast my vote.A
     Another
     thought about this election is that it is very possible that the
     next
     president will still be in office for the 50th Anniversary of the
     Pantera.
     When choosing whom you vote for, keep in mind will he be a creative
     and
     far-reaching leader, able to make this 50th a really blow-out
     event!A  Will
     the 50th Rally be in SoCal?A  Orlando?A  Italy?A  Do we need to say
     ourselves now, that YES we are going to attend, and start saving for
     that
     extra-cost event?
     ---BILLA  Lewis
     etc.) use the links above.