[DeTomaso] Pantera 50th Anniversary

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:39:38 EST 2015

The POCA elections are in full swing and  I have cast my vote.  Another thought about this election is that it is very possible that the next president will still be in office for the 50th Anniversary of the Pantera.

When choosing whom you vote for, keep in mind will he be a creative and far-reaching leader, able to make this 50th a really blow-out event!  Will the 50th Rally be in SoCal?  Orlando?  Italy?  Do we need to say to ourselves now, that YES we are going to attend, and start saving for that extra-cost event?

---BILL  Lewis