[DeTomaso] 5332 - Photo Gallery - Different link...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun May 31 17:34:09 EDT 2015

Nice pictures!
Looks even better in person.
Sincerely,
Chris

From: steve at snclocks.com
To: detomaso at POCA.com
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 12:04:47 -0700
Subject: [DeTomaso] 5332 - Photo Gallery - Different link...

Our '73 is up and running.  After cleaning her up from her run up to Tacoma
in the rain we headed for breakfast this am and had some time waiting for
the restaurant to open, so shot a few pictures.  Next I need to put it up on
the lift and shoot some shots under the car.   I am sending a link to my car
photo galleries - click on the Pantera gallery, New photos start with number
10 in this gallery:

http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos

Stephen Nelson

 <http://www.snclocks.com/> SNClocks.com

Click here to join one of our mailing lists
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html> Contact Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for  <http://www.perfectoldman.com/> my new blog on finding
happiness in retirement

   Nice pictures!
   Looks even better in person.
   Sincerely,
   Chris
Our '73 is up and running.  After cleaning her up from her run up to Tacoma
in the rain we headed for breakfast this am and had some time waiting for
the restaurant to open, so shot a few pictures.  Next I need to put it up on
the lift and shoot some shots under the car.   I am sending a link to my car
photo galleries - click on the Pantera gallery, New photos start with number
10 in this gallery:

[1]http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos

Stephen Nelson

 <[2]http://www.snclocks.com/> SNClocks.com

Click here to join one of our mailing lists
<[3]http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html> Contact Lists

Click here for our new
<[4]http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for  <[5]http://www.perfectoldman.com/> my new blog on finding
happiness in retirement

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com