[DeTomaso] 5332 - Photo Gallery - Different link...

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Sun May 31 15:04:47 EDT 2015

Our '73 is up and running.  After cleaning her up from her run up to Tacoma
in the rain we headed for breakfast this am and had some time waiting for
the restaurant to open, so shot a few pictures.  Next I need to put it up on
the lift and shoot some shots under the car.   I am sending a link to my car
photo galleries - click on the Pantera gallery, New photos start with number
10 in this gallery:

http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos

Stephen Nelson

 <http://www.snclocks.com/> SNClocks.com

Click here to join one of our mailing lists
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html> Contact Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for  <http://www.perfectoldman.com/> my new blog on finding
happiness in retirement