[DeTomaso] Great article

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat May 30 17:40:56 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

Most everybody knows the legendary story of how Moss and Jenks obliterated
the competition at the 1955 Mille Miglia.   It stands as the high water mark
of motorsports achievement, a feat of driving talent, skill and bravery
never to be eclipsed by anyone, anywhere.

Jenks fully documented the adventure for the magazine he was working for at
the time, and they reprinted his story in 1997.   I just found that article
on the internet:

https://stevemckelvie.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/jenks-with-moss-article.pdf

It's 12 pages long (lots of photos), and some of the best motorsports
writing ever made.   Highly worth the time to read it.

Enjoy!