[DeTomaso] Selling my Pantera

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:27:44 EDT 2015

Asking price is not a comparable.  For a comp, you need several comparable
*selling* prices.  A $79K buy-it-now on ebay does not establish a value.

I suspect that this could be messy with a low volume car.  Is a valid comp
$125K or $25K?

Sean - you are the only one that knows what you should do.  What does she
think it is worth?  If she thinks it is worth $80K, and you sell for $40K,
she might ask for her half of the other $40K.  If she thinks it is worth
$40K, then there is no financial reason to sell it.  You just have to come
up with $20K to keep it.