[DeTomaso] Match Game

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri May 29 19:40:33 EDT 2015

I really want to be the Charles Nelson Riley of this game...

--
   I really want to be the Charles Nelson Riley of this game...

   On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Julian Kift
     A  A Is this like Match.com, I upload a profile and you send me all
     the De
     A  A Tomaso cars looking for a home that match my profile? Are there
     any
     A  A Pantera's in Russia?
     A  A From: [2]detomasoregistry at gmail.com
     A  A To: [3]Detomaso at poca.com
     A  A Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 14:46:22 -0700
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] Match Game
     [1][4]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp
     The goal of the game is to identify the chosen car.
     I have created an example to help you get started.
     [2][5]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/MatchGame.asp
     And the next game to play is now available,
     [3][6]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/MatchGame_1.a
     sp
     I am giving you a crack at it, before I post one possible solution
     shortly.
     The De Tomaso Registry Guy
     [4][7]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp
     A  A _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum
     Managed
     A  A by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso
     mailing
     A  A list [8]DeTomaso at poca.com
     your
     A  A subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the
     links
     A  A above.

   References
   A  A 1. [10]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp
   A  A 2.
   [11]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/MatchGame.asp
   A  A 3.
   [12]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/MatchGame_1.asp
   A  A 4. [13]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [16]spkorb at spkorb.org [17]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso