[DeTomaso] Match Game

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri May 29 17:46:22 EDT 2015

Forum Listers,

There is a group of us that play a game using the registry.

This tests your eye for detail, your skill at using the registry database,

and your knowledge of De Tomaso cars.

If you have visited the registry in the last couple of days you had early access

to the example to become familiar, via the link on the "Welcome Page":

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

The goal of the game is to identify the chosen car.

I have created an example to help you get started.

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/MatchGame.asp

And the next game to play is now available,

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/MatchGame_1.asp

I am giving you a crack at it, before I post one possible solution shortly.

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp