[DeTomaso] Barn Find '71 Pantera (already sold)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 29 17:09:58 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

ONE-owner, 18K mile all-original barn find Pantera in Indiana.   Garth
turned me onto this last night, and I beamed the info to Tom Tjaarda who is
looking for EXACTLY this car to restore.

I spoke with the seller just now--he said the first guy that looked at it
last night bought it on the spot.   He had phone calls while the buyer was
there, with people offering him more money over the phone, but he's a man of
his word.   He told me he has since fielded many dozens of calls and e-mails,
many of them offering him substantially more money for the car, but he's
committed to selling it to the first guy--a deal is a deal.   He's a bit
surprised at the interest and perhaps disappointed that he didn't ask more money
for it.

Gee, ya think? :>)

Working on getting more photos and the VIN for the registry; should have it
in a couple of hours.   The buyer will be bringing it home to Joliet IL to
restore it.

http://southbend.craigslist.org/cto/5045668028.html