[DeTomaso] Selling my Pantera

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 29 16:11:48 EDT 2015

Mike Drew is correct.

I am the "recipient" of a seller who sold because he was getting married and needed $cash for downpayment
on a house.  The engagement broke off.  Sellers remorse set in.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:534F5294-4C4D-4F24-B00B-3B692FBC4CDB]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261