[DeTomaso] Spicer or not so bad half shafts for sale?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:36:06 EDT 2015

Before I pull the trigger on some new half shafts from Steve Wilkinson or
Precision does anyone have a set of used half-shafts for sale, either
rebuildable or ready to go?  Mine have the classic spun cups so they aren't
really rebuildable since the yokes are now boogered up.  The outers are ok
but the inners are really pretty bad and I don't think I should sleeve them
or weld the cups in place.  Spicer or good stock should be fine though I'm
leaning heavily towards Spicer.

cheers,
sean

--
   Before I pull the trigger on some new half shafts from Steve Wilkinson
   or Precision does anyone have a set of used half-shafts for sale,
   either rebuildable or ready to go?A  Mine have the classic spun cups so
   they aren't really rebuildable since the yokes are now boogered up.A
   The outers are ok but the inners are really pretty bad and I don't
   think I should sleeve them or weld the cups in place.A  Spicer or good
   stock should be fine though I'm leaning heavily towards Spicer.
   cheers,
   sean
   --
   Sean Korb [1]spkorb at spkorb.org [2]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso