[DeTomaso] Preserving the signature!

Bitner William wjbitner at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 19:49:45 EDT 2015

Hi!
Like many at the POCA event, I had Tom Tjaarda sign my car.   I'd liketo preserve the signature (on the dash above the glovebox) and I was wondering
how ya'll went about doing that?   I was thinking a flat/semi-gloss polyurethane
might do the trick.   I'm betting someone on this list knows what might work.. :)
Thanks!!Bill Bitner#5171