[DeTomaso] 10x15 Campagnolo Pantera GTS wheels

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Thu May 28 15:37:57 EDT 2015

I purchased my 10² rears (small ribs) from Gary Hall when he had a run made
in the 80s.  Tecnomagnesio is stamped into the casting, but they also have
clear backed stickers with Campagnolo in black on the rims, unlike my 8s
that I moved up front from the rear with the gold Campy stickers.

Richard
Austin, TX