[DeTomaso] 10x15 Campagnolo Pantera GTS wheels

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu May 28 15:23:58 EDT 2015

As DeTomaso was a fairly small customer in terms of volume, he apparently didn't ask for exclusive rights to the design used on the Mangusta  and Pantera. At least,  some Campagnolo magnesium rims of "familiar" design showed up on club-racing cars of other brands all through the '70s and '80s in Europe.