[DeTomaso] 10x15 Campagnolo Pantera GTS wheels

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu May 28 14:22:27 EDT 2015

He didn't say 30 complete sets he said he would make new molds if we can get orders for 30 individual wheels and he already has 12 wheels on order in Europe. So we only need 18 more wheels. So that is just 9 people who want 2 10x15's for the rear. I want 2 so that leaves 8 more people. :-)

Ed

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

   On May 28, 2015, at 11:16, Asa Jay Laughton <[1]asajay at asajay.com>

   mailing list [6]DeTomaso at poca.com