[DeTomaso] Problems with engine shutting down

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 28 13:52:46 EDT 2015

Besides checking the small hoses, don't forget the large brake booster hoses. If yours are 40 years old they should have been changed years ago. We are just getting around to doing this on Lori's car while the engine is out. Look at the end of the line where it connected to the under-car pipe. Totally rotten and falling apart.