[DeTomaso] 10x15 Campagnolo Pantera GTS wheels

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:34:16 EDT 2015

I just wanted to mention: I love you guys!

--
   I just wanted to mention: I love you guys!

   <[1][3]lplugw at hotmail.com> wrote:

   >A  A Wouldn't truly original DeTomaso drawings be the Campagnolo
   version of
   >A  A the 10" wheel, with the longer reinforcing ribs and the rougher
   finish
   >A  A between them, rather than the Tecnomagnesio version with the
   shorter
   >A  A ribs and the smoother finish (like your photo, which, correct me
   if I'm
   >A  A wrong, were commissioned by Gary Hall?)
   >
   >A  A From: [2][4]edducati at mac.com
   >A  A Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 00:35:09 -0700
   >A  A To: [3][5]detomaso at poca.com
   >A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 10x15 Campagnolo Pantera GTS wheels
   >
   >> On May 27, 2015, at 23:50, Ed Mendez <[4][6]edducati at mac.com> wrote:
   >>
   >>A  All,
   >>
   >>A  I have some good news. Hopefully.
   >>
   >>A  I have a friend in Italy who owns a foundry and has the original
   >>A  drawings from DeTomaso of the 10x15 Pantera GTS wheels and all
   DeTomaso
   >>A  wheels ever made including the Mangusta wheels, but we are talking
   >>A  specifically of the 10x15 GTS wheels at the moment. As pictured.
   >>
   >>A  He can reproduce the wheels to exact specifications in Magnesium
   with
   >>A  all the latest technology and materials AZ91 Magnesium Alloy. He
   said
   >>A  he can offer them at 1500 Euros each (aprox. $1640usd). Not cheap
   but
   >>A  these are new Magnesium not 40 year old Magnesium, and these are
   not
   >>A  the aluminum knockoffs on eBay that are sold for $1400 each
   either.

   >>A  He currently has orders in Europe for 12 wheels (6 sets), and says
   if
   >>A  he gets orders for 30 wheels total (15 sets) he will make the
   molds at
   >>A  his expense and produce them. He says he can also produce the 8x15
   >>A  fronts as well.
   >>
   >>A  I need to know who might be interested.
   >>
   >>A  Please let me know.
   >>
   >>A  Thanks, Ed
   >>
   >>A  Ps. I am not making anything off this just doing it for all of you
   out
   >>A  there and I want to buy a set myself because they look bitchin.
   >>

   >>A  [cid:BAFB7531-C114-4DCD-816A-16E706B0E74F]
   >>A  Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
   etc.) use the
   > links above.
   >

   >A  A _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum
   Managed
   >A  A by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso
   mailing
   >A  A list [7][9]DeTomaso at poca.com
   manage your
   >A  A subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the
   links
   >A  A above.
   >
   > References
   >
   >A  A 1. mailto:[11]lplugw at hotmail.com
   >A  A 2. mailto:[12]edducati at mac.com
   >A  A 3. mailto:[13]detomaso at poca.com
   >A  A 4. mailto:[14]edducati at mac.com
   >A  A 5. mailto:[15]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A 7. mailto:[17]DeTomaso at poca.com

   use the links above.

     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [23]spkorb at spkorb.org [24]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso