[DeTomaso] 10x15 Campagnolo Pantera GTS wheels

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu May 28 02:50:31 EDT 2015

All,

I have some good news. Hopefully.

I have a friend in Italy who owns a foundry and has the original drawings from DeTomaso of the 10x15 Pantera GTS wheels and all DeTomaso wheels ever made including the Mangusta wheels, but we are talking specifically of the 10x15 GTS wheels at the moment. As pictured.

He can reproduce the wheels to exact specifications in Magnesium with all the latest technology and materials AZ91 Magnesium Alloy. He said he can offer them at 1500 Euros each (aprox. $1640usd). Not cheap but these are new Magnesium not 40 year old Magnesium, and these are not the aluminum knockoffs on eBay that are sold for $1400 each either.

He currently has orders in Europe for 12 wheels (6 sets), and says if he gets orders for 30 wheels total (15 sets) he will make the molds at his expense and produce them. He says he can also produce the 8x15 fronts as well.

I need to know who might be interested.

Please let me know.

Thanks, Ed

Ps. I am not making anything off this just doing it for all of you out there and I want to buy a set myself because they look bitchin.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus