[DeTomaso] Project on Ebay

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Wed May 27 15:51:00 EDT 2015

Hi Ken,
Are you sure the ZF and engine are included ? I have seen it nowhere...
What about title ?
Tks

Patrick Hals
+32.476.567.898

-------------- next part --------------
   Hi Ken,
   Are you sure the ZF and engine are included ? I have seen it nowhere...
   What about title ?A
   Tks

   Patrick Hals
   +32.476.567.898

   HeA said he has the ZF and Cleveland, but if the ZF has set for 20
   years and any moisture got into it, it may be serious $s to fix.
   Ken

   A  The seller answered me it was sold with a Bill of sale only.A
   A  Yet, the VIN seems to be 3151, so it should have been titled
   somewhere
   A  ...A
   A  I have not seen that the ZF was included??? Am i wrong ?A
   A  If someone goes and inspect it , I'd like to see the report :>))A
   A  A French friend of mine is looking for a Pantera body.
   A  It is already priced at 6092 USD... This already seems to be a lot
   A  Will definitely need help for shipping to Antwerp ( belgium )
   A  ....should I win the auction ! ( unlikely )A
   A  Pat ( Candy 2862 )
   A  Patrick Hals
   A  +32.476.567.898
   use the links above.