[DeTomaso] Project on Ebay

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Wed May 27 15:25:37 EDT 2015

is it possible to get a title ?
The seller answered me it was sold with a Bill of sale only.
Yet, the VIN seems to be 3151, so it should have been titled somewhere ...
I have not seen that the ZF was included??? Am i wrong ?
If someone goes and inspect it , I'd like to see the report :>))
A French friend of mine is looking for a Pantera body.
It is already priced at 6092 USD... This already seems to be a lot
Will definitely need help for shipping to Antwerp ( belgium ) ....should I
win the auction ! ( unlikely )
Pat ( Candy 2862 )

Patrick Hals
+32.476.567.898