[DeTomaso] FW: Project on ebay

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:50:48 EDT 2015

Mike - the door dings are, effectively, quite visible. But I thought that
your chassis was so rotted that you could change lanes by accelerating
(allowing the chassis to separate and changing camber) and slowing down
(rotten chassis coming back together, changing camber again).

Running and driving, yes, but fairly wounded is what I understood?