[DeTomaso] Project on ebay

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed May 27 14:28:45 EDT 2015

In a message dated 5/26/15 15 31 46, rimovp at gmail.com writes:

> Mike Drew's was worse .
>
>>>Uh, no, it wasn't.   It was rusty and dented, and had been previously
wrecked in the right front corner (lightly) and left side (looks like it was
T-boned as the driver's door was a replacement, and the front of the quarter
panel was filled with bondo), but it wasn't nearly as bad as this E-bay
car--it was a running, driving car when I bought it.   Attached is a photo from
the day I brought it home from Hall Pantera in October 1989.   The door
dings are visible from outer space. :<(