[DeTomaso] Project on ebay

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 12:57:40 EDT 2015

I hope someone saves it if the metal is as good as it looks.
There are plenty of parts out there already, and don't expect to get the kind of $s the vendors want.  I had a light weight rear deck made for an early 72 and listed the steel deck for sale, and have only gotten a $700 offer.  The parts are only worth big $s if someone needs them.  I think a ZF that has been sitting for 20+ years is maybe worth $2K until an expert opens it up.
Ken