[DeTomaso] Project on ebay

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 12:40:25 EDT 2015

I'm in Albuquerque. I'm not interested in this car. Already have my Pantera project... make that two : )

I will gladly go look at it and have already contacted the seller. I have tentative plans for today or tomorrow to go see it.

It took me over 3 years of searching to find my L so I know what to look for.

Regards,
Emiliano

5910 L
7205 GTS