[DeTomaso] Project on ebay

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 11:45:26 EDT 2015

I asked the seller about the ZF and Cleveland and he has both.  It's very likely (nearly certain) the ZF needs work, but still better than nothing?
It looks like it was T boned on the drivers side, and needs structural repairs, but if the rest of the car is good, maybe that isn't as bad as a car with rust damage in several locations?
The presentation on ebay is terrible, and if he cleaned everything up it would at least seem better.  Based on the other cars (a 58 to 60 Vette and an older Camaro) and blown SBC motor, it looks like someone had way too much going on.  Is there someone local who can look at it to understand the extent of damage to the undercarriage?  If it's not too bad, this could be an opportunity for someone with metal working skills and the time to do their own work.
Ken