[DeTomaso] Houston we have a Problem?

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 03:35:54 EDT 2015

Same for me.

Now if you want to get a bit feeling for it. I have attached a picture of
my back yard.  Where the deer are standing in water is their normal grazing
area.  I think they are going to have to learn to fish for while. If you
look past the deer - you will see some wood in the water that is actually
my dock.  Normally it is 3 feet plus above the surface of the lake.  Now I
think it is pretty much in the lake.

No problems with the house or more importantly the garage as they are quite
a bit back and significantly higher.

Rob