[DeTomaso] A day to Remember

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon May 25 10:10:56 EDT 2015

Friends,

Last year our brother Indy Dave sent me a Memorial Day grouping of photos of
all our Military Cemeteries in Europe. Remembering the family stories, that
my uncle Victor Kaiser was killed during the liberation of Italy in WWII. I
was able to go to each of the cemeteries websites and search for him. After
a bit of work I found his resting place.

This year I remember my uncle knowing that his remains are in a place of
honor with his fallen comrades.

Lets all remember someone who gave there live so that we all can live free
today.

Larry (Cleveland) Homolak