[DeTomaso] Texas Fun Rally

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat May 23 10:57:13 EDT 2015

Kudos to Kirby for making this happen and for constantly reminding us
(especially me) to register! I talked to a couple of people who wished they
had registered but delayed too long. They don't know what they missed. And
thanks to Tom Upton for providing lunch both days.

Nothing beats sitting around a race track with a bunch of Pantera guys.
Even on the day it rained.

Jeff
6559

PS: Here's a tidbit I bet you didn't know about Kirby. He did all the work
to get the Fun Rally info and registration site up and running. It looked
and ran perfectly. Now if he can just get his car...