[DeTomaso] Texas Fun Rally

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri May 22 21:31:36 EDT 2015

Bob,

You are welcome.

I am happy it met some/most of your expectations.
I talked the rain gods, but they were not cooperative at all, unfortunately.

You need to get to know Tom better. He’s a good guy.
If you want a spring that’s very special, Tom Upton is the man to talk to.

I hope you enjoyed Texas World. We thought it was closing and now, a couple days after it’s supposed to close,
they let us know it’s going to stay for another 6 months!

We _WILL_ have another CVAR race there this fall!

Oh, and yes… I had plenty of gas…. It was just not in the car at the appropriate time!!!!
I may never live to forget that. Thanks for reminding me…. not…
:-)

Take care and see you next time.
Kirby