[DeTomaso] Tjaarda Interview Where He Tells Story Of Being Fired By DeTomaso

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri May 22 15:28:13 EDT 2015

Thanks Vinh--
Interesting how he mentions the front end lift at high speed in the
early car.  The implication there is that nothing was done to remedy
this. Got me wondering.....anybody ever had a drag boat-style wipeout
in a Pantera? Sure, the front end lifts a bit, but as long as we're
tracking a straight line we should be okay right? I've only hit 130 in
my non-spoiler'd L car and the front end lift didn't scare me too bad.
But now that I've pulled off my mangled L bumper the front end is even
lighter....
 Sent using Hushmail
On May 22, 2015 at 11:45 AM, "Vinh Ly"  wrote:Starts with pics of cars
that involved him. Interview is in Italian with
English subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFTIPJYrg4w

Enjoy.

Vinh