[DeTomaso] ZF For Sale

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri May 22 03:07:11 EDT 2015

It's a dash-2 as shown by the bellhousing and the uppermost fastener at
the front of the trans. Rear or side mounts has nothing to do with -1
vs. -2, both cases have bosses for side mounts and the rear mount uses
the end plate fasteners.

Tomas

Just the messenger. Rear mount, looks like a -1. I don't live near
Dallas
:)

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/4952421931.html

--
'65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera