[DeTomaso] Best vendor for the following parts.

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu May 21 22:11:59 EDT 2015

I recommend Scott Bell for the door handle buckets they follow the curve of the doors, he may have the marker light buckets as well.

I bought solid stainless door handles from MaseratiSource on eBay. They are bitchin.

Door and hood seals probably Wilkinson or Bob Byars.

Window regulators the same.

I put in Vader cable system they work amazing but $750. I took pictures of the assemblies before I put them in and they appear to be Ford units with custom brackets. Let me know I'll send the pics. I think you can build them yourself for $490. My windows go all the way up from bottom in about 2 seconds.

Ed