[DeTomaso] 2015 Fun Rally

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu May 21 20:18:10 EDT 2015

Dear Richard,

               Your personal commentary reminded me of this quote:

             "Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant
flame by an encounter with another human being." - Albert Schweitzer

               In your case it was the unique Pantera owners at the yearly
Fun Rally that reignited the fire.

                            Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles