[DeTomaso] Windshields

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 17:58:59 EDT 2015

I did not drive mine to the Rally in Houston everyday, and people asked where my car was, and I replied that I did not drive it today because the windshield leaks, and their reply (several people) was, "Har, Har, don't you know all Pantera windshields leak!"  So, this must be some type of fairly common problem.  By the way, mine has been installed twice trying to stop the leaking.  -----BILL Lewis