[DeTomaso] ZF For Sale

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 15:54:18 EDT 2015

It wouldn't do you much good even if you did live near Dallas, according to the ad the ZF is located in Appleton Wisconsin!

It looks to have been sat around a while, much like the Pantera caught in one fo the photos, which I assume as he managed to photograph the speedo with the mileage  that the ZF was removed hasn't been anywhere for 35 yeears either!

Julian

Just the messenger.  Rear mount, looks like a -1.  I don't live near Dallas
:)

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/4952421931.html

[1]http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/4952421931.html

--
Sean Korb spkorb at spkorb.org [2]http://www.spkorb.org

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com