[DeTomaso] 1974 L Model Wipers

Carguy60 sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 15:18:06 EDT 2015

Bill,

I have a 74L also. Have not been able to figure out how to remove the wiper arms from the posts. Bringing the arms up off the glass I can see that there is a silver clip of some sort on the underside. I've tried to press it with a screwdriver and pull it with a hook, but neither has been successful.

Gotta be a trick to this someone knows.

Dennis Valdez
7260