[DeTomaso] Windshields

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 12:29:47 EDT 2015

I’m just beginning to look for a new windshield.

I’ve checked with the usual vendors already, but I remember a discussion took

place some time ago about another option.  Someone or some small shop had

produced a number of pieces from an original I think.  Is there any more info on that?

Just checking on all the options for now.

Thanks!

Michael

Sent from Windows Mail