[DeTomaso] Motor Authority Article on the Chinese Brand Purchase has nice prototype pics

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:33:10 EDT 2015

Interesting, but, based on his keynote speech at the Fun rally and other
times I've heard him talk about the Pantera, I think Tom Tjaarda would
probably disagree with the design. He has stressed over and over about the
haunch of the cat, starting with the louvered grill behind the quarter
windows, to represent the power position of the engine. To him that
represents the the true design and proportions of the Pantera

Jeff
6559

-------------- next part --------------
   Interesting, but, based on his keynote speech at the Fun rally and
   other times I've heard him talk about the Pantera, I think Tom Tjaarda
   would probably disagree with the design. He has stressed over and over
   about the haunch of the cat, starting with the louvered grill behind
   the quarter windows, to represent the power position of the engine. To
   him that represents the the true design and proportions of the Pantera
   Jeff
   6559

   On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 8:15 PM, Mike Thomas
     I hate to burst your bubble, but that's nothing more than poorly
     photo-shopped Lamborghini Huracan.A  Look at the door/window line
     [3]http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1098249_designer-envisions-a-m
     odern-de-tomaso-pantera-sports-car
     Rob
     etc.) use the links above.